Jennifer McKune Denver Maternity photography

I can't get enough of a beautiful baby bump!  Jennifer originally told me she didn't want her face in the maternity portraits.  Like most pregnant women, she felt like she gained so much weight and wasn't feeling her best.  I have never been pregnant so I can't understand...but I have gone through the ups and downs of weight loss so I know the feeling where you don't feel the best in your skin.

As a professional photographer, it's my job to know how to light and pose my clients that will flatter them.  I highly encouraged her to use my professional makeup artist and feel pampered.  I think you can tell in these beautiful maternity photographs, Jennifer is a gorgeous momma to be.

To book your own Denver maternity photography portrait session, please go to my website.
















Comments

Popular Posts