Miss L. | Plus size boudoir | Denver, Colorado photographers

I met Miss L. about a year ago when she started her weight loss journey.  She is such an absolute gorgeous woman...and her beautiful long legs, she stands at 6 feet 2 inches!  Throw on some heels, watch out boys!  She has lost well over 90 pounds and was ready to come in for her boudoir session for a special treat for herself and her man.  Boudoir photography is such a fun way to celebrate who you are at any shape and size.  I work with women of all ages and sizes and find beauty in everyone.  So many women that come to me at my Denver boudoir photography studio say they hate images of themselves and are shocked by how much they love the portraits I capture from the boudoir photographer session.  I absolutely LOVE my job, love working with women and can't wait to show even more women how beautiful they are right at this moment!

To see more images and to book your Denver boudoir photographers session go here:

















Comments

  1. Very informative and impressive post you have written, this is quite interesting and i have went through it completely, an upgraded information is shared, keep sharing such valuable information. Top Boudoir Photographers

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts