Mrs. M | Boudoir photographer | Darci Amundson Photography | Denver, Colorado

Mrs. M is smoking hot!  Her personality paired with that hotness makes her a pretty awesome woman!  She was very excited to do a boudoir session, researching the photographers in the area and she said my images "spoke to her".  I think that researching your boudoir photographer is very important.  Boudoir is such an intimate and quite frankly, intimidating, type of portrait session...it's important that you can connect with your photographer.  Not only is connection in boudoir important but the expedient and expertise of that photographer in the boudoir genre is crucial.  Being able to pose and light a woman's body so it celebrates your true beauty is very important.

After almost every session I do for boudoir I always hear the same thing...you made me feel so comfortable and it was so much more fun than I was expecting.  That is my goal!

Please check out more beautiful boudoir portraits in Denver and book your own for the holidays today!














Comments

Popular Posts