Denver boudoir photographer | Darci Amundson Photography | Luxury boudoir photo special

When was the last time you felt beautiful?  I'm talking, can't stop from looking in the mirror, drop dead gorgeous?  If you answered, I don't remember or is was years ago...that's a typical response from my boudoir clients when I ask them.  

I get it, you get busy.  Life happens and before you know it you have 3 kids and your sexy black dress and heels have been traded for comfy yoga pants and a ponytail.  This is why you deserve to treat yourself to a boudoir photography session.  You constantly put others ahead of your needs and forget what a little pampering can do for you.  

I truly believe that I can create gorgeous boudoir images for any woman.  I have worked with women of all shapes, sizes and ages.  I have been educated by the best photography teachers to learn what lighting and poses work for different body types.  I can quickly put your nerves at ease and within just a few minutes into the photo session you will feel comfortable with me and trust me to pose you to make you look your absolute best!  

I am offering an absolute KILLER deal to the first 10 women to buy my Luxury boudoir session.  This session fee is normally $299 and I have discounted it to only $175.  You will get full hair and makeup from my professional makeup artist, 3-4 different sets with multiple outfits and an 8x10 fine art print.  

It's time to feel beautiful again....because you are!!!
Check out my Facebook page with wonderful reviews of past clients here:  https://www.facebook.com/darciphotographyboudoir
See more work at my website here:  www.darciphotography.com 
Email me at portraits@darciphotography.com to book your appointment!

Comments

Popular Posts